A Phase 1, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Dose Escalation Study of Ularitide in the Treatment of Subjects With Acute Decompensated Heart Failure
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 21 Jul 2009
At a glance
- Drugs Ularitide (Primary)
- Indications Decompensated heart failure
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 21 Jul 2009 Status changed from completed to withdrawn prior to recruitment as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Aug 2008 Status changed from in progress to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Aug 2007 Status changed from recruiting to in progress.