A Randomized, Double-Blind, Active-Controlled, Multicenter Study to Assess the LDL-C Lowering of Switching to a Combo Tab Ezetimibe/Simvastatin (10 mg/20 mg) Compared to Rosuvastatin 10 mg in Patients With Primary High Cholesterol and High Cardiovascular Risk Not Controlled With a Prior Statin Treatment.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 09 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ezetimibe/simvastatin; Rosuvastatin
- Indications Hypercholesterolaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms IN-CROSS
- Sponsors Merck & Co
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 30 Apr 2009 Results have been published in the International Journal of Clinical Practice.
- 11 Nov 2008 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History