A Multi-Center, Randomised, Parallel Group, Double-Blind, Placebo Controlled Estimation Study To Assess The Efficacy And Safety Of Modified Release UK-369,003 In The Treatment Of Men With Storage Lower Urinary Tract Symptoms (LUTS) With And Without Erectile Dysfunction (ED).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 26 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Gisadenafil (Primary)
- Indications Erectile dysfunction; Lower urinary tract symptoms; Overactive bladder
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 01 Aug 2012 New source identified and integrated (German Clinical Trials Register DRKS00004031).
- 08 Mar 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 11 Feb 2010 Primary endpoint 'Volume of urine leaked' has not been met.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History