A Randomized, Open-label Phase II Study Evaluating the Efficacy and Safety of FOLFOX4 + Weekly Cetuximab Versus FOLFOX4+ Biweekly Cetuximab as First-line Therapy in Patients With Metastatic Colorectal Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 26 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Cetuximab (Primary) ; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CORE-2
- 17 Feb 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 04 Dec 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2014 to 1 Nov 2015, according to the ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 18 Jan 2014 Results presented at the 2014 Gastrointestinal Cancers Symposium.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History