A phase IV multicenter, randomized, double-blind study. prospective study on intensive early rheumatoid arthritis treatment with adalimumab: Induction of remission and maintenance.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 17 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Adalimumab (Primary) ; Methotrexate; Prednisone
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CURE
- 17 Jun 2017 Primary endpoint has not been met. (to evaluate the proportion of subjects who achieve remission at week 52 after treatment, as defined by DAS 28 less than or =2.6) as per results presented at the 18th Annual Congress of the European League Against Rheumatism
- 17 Jun 2017 Results presented at the 18th Annual Congress of the European League Against Rheumatism
- 28 Jul 2007 New trial record.