Efficacy, Safety, Reactogenicity and Immunogenicity Study of the Lyophilised Formulation of Rotarix Vaccine in Healthy Japanese Infants.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 12 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs RIX 4414 (Primary)
- Indications Gastroenteritis; Rotavirus infections
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 01 Jun 2011 Final results published in Vaccine.
- 16 Nov 2010 Actual end date (Nov 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Sep 2009 Additional locations (USA, Sweden) identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History