A phase I study to determine the safety, pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics of BMS-690514 in combination with FOLFIRI [fluorouracil + folinic acid + irinotecan] and FOLFOX [fluorouracil + folinic acid + oxaliplatin] in subjects with advanced metastatic solid tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 Sep 2010
At a glance
- Drugs BMS 690514; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Irinotecan; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 01 Sep 2010 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Aug 2009 Planned end date changed from 1 Jul 2009 to 1 Feb 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Feb 2008 Fox Chase Cancer Center now recruiting.