Immunogenicity and reactogenicity of the trivalent influenza subunit vaccine Influvac for the season 2007/2008. An open, baseline-controlled multi-centre study in two groups of healthy subjects: Adult subjects aged greater than or equal to 18 and less than or equal to 60 years and elderly subjects greater than 61 years of age.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 04 Nov 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Influenza virus vaccine (Primary) ; Influenza virus vaccine (Primary)
- Indications Influenza virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Registrational
- Sponsors Solvay Pharmaceuticals
- 14 Sep 2007 Status changed from in progress to completed.
- 29 Jul 2007 New trial record.