A 26-Week, Phase II, Multi-Center, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study to Assess the Response to Treatment (ACR50 [American College of Rheumatology 50% response criteria]) and to Determine a Biomarker Profile in Responders to ACZ885 (Anti-Interleukin-1beta Monoclonal Antibody) [canakinumab] Plus MTX [methotrexate] as Compared to MTX Alone in Early Rheumatoid Arthritis Patients.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 31 Jul 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Canakinumab; Methotrexate
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novartis
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 27 Aug 2010 Actual end date (December 2008) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Aug 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.