A 26 Week Treatment, Randomized, Multi Center, Double Blind, Double Dummy, Parallel-Group Study to Assess the Safety of Indacaterol (300 and 600 microg o.d.) in Patients With Moderate to Severe Persistent Asthma, Using Salmeterol (50 microg b.i.d.) as an Active Control.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 26 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Indacaterol (Primary) ; Salmeterol
- Indications Asthma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Sponsors Novartis
- 09 Jun 2012 Additional company (GlaxoSmithKline) added in association as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 22 Jul 2011 Actual end date (Aug 2008) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Jul 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.