The Protein Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitor Nilotinib as First-line Treatment of Ph+ Chronic Myeloid Leucemia (CML) in Early Chronic Phase: a Phase II Exploratory, Multicenter Study. GIMEMA Protocol CML 0307. EUDRACT 2007-000597-22.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 26 Oct 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Nilotinib (Primary)
- Indications Chronic myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 22 Oct 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2018 to 1 Dec 2018.
- 22 Oct 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2018 to 1 Dec 2018.
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History