Prospective, open-label, noncomparative, multicenter study to evaluate the efficacy and safety of ciprofloxacin extended release (Cipro XR) 1000 mg tablets given once daily for 7 to 14 days in the treatment of patients 18 years or older with complicated urinary tract infections caused by Pseudomonas aeruginosa and other common uropathogens
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 13 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Ciprofloxacin (Primary)
- Indications Pseudomonal infections; Urinary tract infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bayer
- 30 Jun 2009 Actual end date (Sep 2005) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 Jul 2007 New trial record.