A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, dose-titration study to assess the safety, tolerability, and efficacy of C105 in persons with multiple sclerosis with cognitive impairment
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 14 Sep 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Levafetamine (Primary)
- Indications Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 14 Sep 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to publication of results.
- 01 Sep 2011 Results published in the Multiple Sclerosis Journal.
- 17 Dec 2008 Positive results announced by Cognition Pharmaceuticals.