A Randomized Feasibility Study With the Sirolimus-Eluting BX Velocity Balloon-Expandable Stent in the Treatment of Diabetic Patients With Native Coronary Artery Lesions (DECODE)
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 10 Nov 2008
At a glance
- Drugs Sirolimus (Primary)
- Indications Angina pectoris; Coronary artery disease; Coronary artery restenosis; Myocardial ischaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms DECODE
- Sponsors Cordis Corporation
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 10 Nov 2008 Checked against ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 31 Jul 2007 New trial record.