A phase III Randomised Controlled Study Comparing Sorafenib With Placebo In Patients With Resected Primary Renal Cell Carcinoma at High or Intermediate Risk of Relapse.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 12 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Sorafenib (Primary)
- Indications Renal cell carcinoma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SORCE
- 12 Nov 2017 Results (n=233) assessing survival benefits in subgroup of patients in SORCE trial, published in the Annals of Oncology.
- 12 Sep 2017 Results of prediction of survival rates, times and benefits by medical oncologists at baseline (n=176) presented at the 42nd European Society for Medical Oncology Congress
- 01 Feb 2014 Interim results of the surgical procedure performed prior to sorafenib presented at the 2014 Genitourinary Cancers Symposium.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History