A multicenter, randomized, double-blind, placebo and escitalopram controlled trial of the safety and efficacy of pexacerfont (BMS-562086) in the treatment of outpatients with generalized anxiety disorder.
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 01 May 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Escitalopram; Pexacerfont
- Indications Generalised anxiety disorder
- Focus Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- 14 Oct 2008 Actual patient number (260) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Mar 2008 Status changed from in progress to completed, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Nov 2007 Status changed from recruiting to in progress.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History