Studies of fondaparinux in patients with renal dysfunction: PK [pharmacokinetic] study of fondaparinux in outpatients with renal dysfunction.
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 26 Sep 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Fondaparinux sodium (Primary)
- Indications Acute coronary syndromes; Deep vein thrombosis; Pulmonary embolism; Thromboembolism
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- 25 May 2010 Status changed from recruiting to withdrawn prior to recruitment as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Jan 2008 The expected completion date for this trial is now 1 Aug 2008.
- 31 Jul 2007 New trial record.