NGR007: A Phase II Study of NGR-hTNF Administered in Combination With Doxorubicin Every 3 Weeks in Patients Affected by Advanced or Metastatic Small Cell Lung Carcinoma (SCLC) Previously Treated With at Least One Therapeutic Regimen.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs NGR-TNF (Primary) ; Doxorubicin
- Indications Small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors MolMed
- 08 Oct 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Jun 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 08 Oct 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Jun 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 03 Jun 2013 Data were presented at the 49th ASCO annual meeting, according to a MolMed media release.