A multicenter, double blind, randomized, placebo and raloxifene controlled study to assess safety and efficacy of TSE-424 (bazedoxifene acetate) in the prevention of postmenopausal osteoporosis
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Jun 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Bazedoxifene; Raloxifene
- Indications Postmenopausal osteoporosis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Wyeth
- 30 Sep 2010 Bazedoxifene has obtained approval in Spain from the Spanish Agency for Medicines and Healthcare Products (AEMPS) based on the results of this trial, according to a Pfizer and Almirall media release.
- 25 Aug 2009 Actual end date (1 Sep 2004) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Sep 2008 Retrospective analysis presented at North American Menopause Society (NAMS) according to Wyeth media release.