A Prospective, Single-Arm, Multicenter 2-Phase Feasibility Study to Assess the TAXUS Petal Paclitaxel-Eluting Bifurcation Coronary Stent System (TAXUS Petal)for the Treatment of de Novo Atherosclerotic Bifurcation Lesions
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 31 Mar 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Paclitaxel (Primary)
- Indications Angina pectoris; Coronary artery disease; Coronary artery restenosis; Myocardial ischaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TAXUS-PETAL-I-FHU
- Sponsors Boston Scientific Corporation
- 25 Mar 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 11 Mar 2009 Planned number of patients changed from 60 to 28, according to clinicaltrials.gov.
- 11 Mar 2009 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2012 to 1 Jun 2013, according to clinicaltrials.gov.