Safety Study of Menactra (Meningococcal [Groups A, C, Y and W-135] Polysaccharide Diphtheria Toxoid Conjugate Vaccine) When Administered With Other Pediatric Vaccines to Healthy Toddlers
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 17 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Meningococcal vaccine groups A C Y W-135 conjugate (Primary) ; Hepatitis A vaccine inactivated; Measles mumps and rubella virus vaccine; MMR-varicella zoster virus vaccine; Pneumococcal 7-valent CRM197 vaccine conjugate; Varicella zoster virus vaccine live
- Indications Hepatitis A; Measles; Meningococcal infections; Mumps; Rubella
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Sponsors sanofi pasteur
- 08 Nov 2012 Pivotal clinical trial data has been published in the Pediatric Infectious Disease Journal, according to a Sanofi Pasteur media release.
- 01 Nov 2012 Results published in the Pediatric Infectious Disease Journal.
- 22 Apr 2011 Based in part on the results from this trial, the US FDA approved Menactra for use in infants aged 9-23 months of age, for the prevention of invasive meningococcal disease caused by serogroups A, C, Y and W-135.