An open-label extension study to assess long term safety and tolerability of omalizumab treatment in adults and adolescents with severe allergic asthma who participated in the 52 week CIGE250011E2 study.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 25 Nov 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Omalizumab (Primary)
- Indications Allergic asthma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Novartis
- 25 Nov 2014 Last checked against ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 24 Oct 2011 Planned end date changed to 1 Jun 2006 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Aug 2007 New trial record.