Efficacy of agomelatine (25 mg/day with potential adjustment to 50 mg) given orally on rest/activity circadian rhythms in outpatients with Major Depressive Disorder. A randomized, double-blind international study with parallel groups versus sertraline (50 mg/day with potential adjustment to 100 mg). Six-week treatment plus optional continuation for 18 weeks.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 21 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Agomelatine; Sertraline
- Indications Major depressive disorder
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 01 Feb 2010 Results published in the Journal of Clinical Psychiatry.
- 01 Feb 2010 Primary endpoint 'Sleep measures' has been met.
- 01 Aug 2007 New trial record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History