A Phase 1, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Double-Blind, Safety, Reactogenicity, and Immunogenicity of Recombinant M2e Influenza-A Vaccine Candidate ACAM FLU-A) in Healthy Adults.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 12 Dec 2011
At a glance
- Drugs ACAM-FLU-A (Primary) ; Aluminium hydroxide; QS 21
- Indications Influenza A virus infections; Influenza virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Acronyms FLU-A
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 09 Jan 2009 ClinicalTrials.gov identified as an additional data source and information integrated.
- 03 Jan 2008 Primary endpoint met; results reported in a Acambis media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History