A Phase II Study to Evaluate the Efficacy of Oral Beclomethasone Dipropionate for Prevention of Acute GVHD After Hematopoietic Cell Transplantation With Myeloablative Conditioning Regimens.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 31 Mar 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Beclometasone (Primary) ; Methotrexate; Tacrolimus
- Indications Graft-versus-host disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 01 Jun 2012 Results published in Biology of Blood and Marrow Transplantation.
- 28 Nov 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Oct 2010 Preliminary results reported in a Soligenix media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History