Phase II trial of low dose lenalidomide and dexamethasone in relapsed or refractory multiple myeloma (Rev-Lite) in patients at high risk for myelosuppression
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Dexamethasone (Primary) ; Lenalidomide (Primary)
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms RevLite
- 07 Aug 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 08 Dec 2015 Results of matched comparison between RevLite and other two phase III trials ( MM009 and MM010) presented at the 57th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology
- 11 Aug 2011 Status changed from not yet recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.