A 6-Week Trial to Compare the Efficacy and Safety of Concomitant Treatment With Formoterol Fumarate Inhalation Solution 20 Mcg Twice Daily and Tiotropium 18 Mcg Once Daily to Tiotropium 18 Mcg Once Daily Alone in the Treatment of Patients With Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 10 Nov 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Formoterol; Tiotropium bromide
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 10 Nov 2010 Actual end date (April 2008) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Jul 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 May 2009 Results of a pooled analysis of two similar studies (700025582 and 700016929) presented at the ATS conference in May 2009, according to a Dey LP media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History