A Prospective Randomised Open Label Trial of Oxaliplatin/Fluoropyrimidine Versus Oxaliplatin/Fluoropyrimidine Plus Cetuximab Pre and Post Operatively in Patients With Resectable Colorectal Liver Metastasis Requiring Chemotherapy
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 05 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Cetuximab (Primary) ; Capecitabine; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Irinotecan; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Colorectal cancer; Liver metastases
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms New-EPOC
- 05 Jun 2018 Results exploratoey analysis assessing surgical quality and impact of liver resection by using data from New-EPOC study presented at the 54th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 12 Sep 2017 Results of mature analysis of overall survival and novel exploratory analysis, presented at the 42nd European Society for Medical Oncology Congress.
- 19 Jul 2016 Results published in the British Journal of Cancer (2016).