Phase I Study Evaluating Extended Field Intensity Modulated Radiation Therapy and Docetaxel in Patients With Prostate Cancer Associated With Pelvic Node Metastasis.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 28 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Docetaxel (Primary) ; Bicalutamide; Goserelin
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Prostate cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 22 Feb 2011 Actual end date (Mar 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Feb 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 May 2009 Status changed from suspended to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.