Multicentric, randomized, controlled, double-blind clinical trial to assess perioperative bridging therapy with sodium bemiparin vs calcium unfractionated heparin in invasive procedures, outpatient surgery and laparoscopy surgery in patients receiving long-term oral anticoagulant therapy
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 15 Oct 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Bemiparin sodium (Primary) ; Heparin
- Indications Thromboembolism
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms BERTA
- 28 Jul 2011 Results presented at the 23rd Congress of the International Society on Thrombosis and Haemostasis.
- 09 Feb 2010 Actual end date (May 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Feb 2010 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.