A Six-Week, Double-Blind, Multicenter, Placebo Controlled Study Evaluating The Efficacy And Safety Of Flexible Doses Of Oral Ziprasidone As Add-On, Adjunctive Therapy With Lithium, Valproate Or Lamotrigine In Bipolar I Depression.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 02 Mar 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Lamotrigine; Lithium; Valproic acid; Ziprasidone
- Indications Bipolar I disorders
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 30 Jan 2009 Actual end date (Dec 2008) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 Jan 2009 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 Jan 2009 Planned number of patients changed from 282 to 298 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.