Phase II study of dose-dense doxorubicin and cyclophosphamide (AC) followed by weekly paclitaxel with trastuzumab and lapatinib in HER2/NEU-overexpressed/amplified breast cancer: Feasibility.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 15 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Cyclophosphamide; Doxorubicin; Lapatinib; Paclitaxel; Pegfilgrastim; Trastuzumab
- Indications Breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 06 Mar 2013 Additional lead trial center added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Jul 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 Mar 2009 to 1 Mar 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Oct 2008 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, based on information from ClinicalTrials.gov.