A Randomized, Multicenter, Open-Label Phase II Study of Dasatinib (BMS-354825) Administered Orally at a Dose of 50mg Twice Daily or 100mg Once Daily in Subjects With Chronic Phase Philadelphia Chromosome Positive Chronic Myeloid Leukemia Who Are Resistant or Intolerant to Imatinib.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 29 Nov 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Dasatinib (Primary)
- Indications Chronic myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 29 Nov 2010 Trial phase changed from I to I/II as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Jul 2009 Actual patient number (21) and actual end date (May 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.