A randomised phase III study to compare arsenic trioxide (ATO) combined to ATRA versus standard ATRA and anthracycline-based chemotherapy (AIDA regimen) for newly diagnosed, non high-risk acute promyelocytic leukaemia
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 26 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Arsenic trioxide (Primary) ; Idarubicin; Mercaptopurine; Methotrexate; Methotrexate; Mitoxantrone; Tretinoin
- Indications Acute promyelocytic leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 21 Mar 2018 The Planned end date (1 May 2018) is the expected follow-up date for patients receiving therapy after the trial is completed.
- 21 Mar 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2018 to 1 May 2018.
- 23 Jan 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2017 to 1 Feb 2018.