Prospective Trial of Conservative Management of Atypical Endometrial Hyperplasia and Well to Moderately Differentiated Endometrial Carcinoma Using Megestrol Acetate.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 27 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Megestrol (Primary)
- Indications Atypical endometrial hyperplasia; Endometrial cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 24 May 2016 Time frame doses changed from for at least 12 weeks to for at least 12 weeks and up to 2 years.
- 01 Oct 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Mar 2013 Status changed from suspended to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.