An open-label, two-stage, phase II study to explore the titration schedule for transitioning opioid-experienced patients with non-malignant moderate to severe chronic pain from current opioid therapy to EN3270 [sufentanil patch; TRANSDUR; Durect Coporation].
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 28 Dec 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Sufentanil (Primary)
- Indications Pain
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Endo Pharmaceuticals
- 16 Mar 2009 Results reported in a DURECT media release.
- 06 Nov 2008 Updated from ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Jul 2008 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.