A double-blind, placebo-controlled, randomized, dose-escalating study of single and multiple oral doses of finafloxacin hydrochloride in healthy subjects and a study of H [Helicobacter] pylori treatment in healthy carriers
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 16 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Finafloxacin (Primary)
- Indications Helicobacter pylori infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 16 Jan 2018 Results (n=266) of pooled data from three trial assessing population pharmacokinetics of finafloxacin in healthy volunteers and patients with complicated urinary tract infections, were published in the Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy.
- 03 Dec 2008 Actual patient number added.
- 03 Dec 2008 Results were presented at ICAAC 2008.