A Randomized, Double-Blind, Parallel Group, International Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of Ocrelizumab in Combination With Methotrexate (MTX) Compared to MTX Alone in Methotrexate- Naive Patients With Active Rheumatoid Arthritis.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 15 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ocrelizumab (Primary) ; Methotrexate
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms FILM
- Sponsors Genentech
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 02 Feb 2012 Results published in the Annals of the Rheumatic Diseases.
- 02 Feb 2012 Primary endpoint 'Total-Sharp-score' has not been met.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History