A randomized, placebo-controlled phase II clinical trial of combination erlotinib (Tarceva) and celecoxib (Celebrex) versus erlotinib (Tarceva)/placebo in advanced non-small cell lung cancer patients.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 31 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Celecoxib (Primary) ; Erlotinib
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 19 Dec 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 10 Feb 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Oct 2016 to 1 Oct 2017, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History