A Phase II Evaluation of Cetuximab (Erbitux, C225, NSC 714692) in the Treatment of Persistent or Recurrent Squamous or Non-Squamous Cell Carcinoma of the Cervix.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 15 Jan 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Cetuximab (Primary)
- Indications Cervical cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 18 Jul 2012 Actual end date (Jan 2012) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Jul 2009 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Jun 2009 New source identified and integrated (Oregon Health and Science University Cancer Institute).