A Phase IIIb, Double-Blind, Randomized, Controlled Study to Evaluate the Immunogenicity and Safety of GlaxoSmithKline Biologicals' HPV-16/18 L1 VLP AS04 Vaccine, Administered Intramuscularly in Healthy Female Subjects Aged 15 - 25 Years.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 26 Jul 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Human papillomavirus vaccine recombinant bivalent Japan Vaccine/MedImmune (Primary)
- Indications Cervical cancer; Human papillomavirus infections
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 01 Apr 2008 Status changed from in progress to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Sep 2007 Status changed from recruiting to in progress.
- 07 Aug 2007 New trial record.