A phase I open-label, single-arm, dose escalation study of E7107 administered intravenously on days 1 and 8 every 21 days to patients with solid tumors.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 22 Nov 2013
At a glance
- Drugs E 7107 (Primary)
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- 21 Nov 2009 New source identified and integrated (M.D. Anderson Cancer Center).
- 03 Feb 2009 Status changed from recruiting to suspended, according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Jun 2008 The expected completion date for this trial is Aug 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.