A Double-Blind, Randomized Phase 2b Study Evaluating the Efficacy and Safety of Sorafenib Compared to Placebo When Administered in Combination With Paclitaxel in Patients With Locally Recurrent or Metastatic Breast Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 10 May 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Sorafenib (Primary) ; Paclitaxel
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TIES
- 10 May 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 11 Apr 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2018 to 1 Dec 2019 ((this is the expected last completion date for patients who have remained in follow-up post-trial completion)).
- 15 Mar 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Dec 2021 (this is the expected last completion date for patients who have remained in follow-up post-trial completion).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History