A Phase IIB Test-of-Concept, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, International Clinical Trial to Evaluate the Efficacy, Safety, and Immunogenicity of a Multiclade HIV-1 DNA Plasmid Vaccine, VRC-HIVDNA016-00-VP, Followed by a Multiclade Recombinant Adenoviral Vector Vaccine, VRC-HIVADV014-00-VP, in HIV Uninfected Persons.
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Dec 2015
At a glance
- Drugs VRC-HIVADV014-00-VP (Primary) ; VRC-HIVDNA016-00-VP (Primary)
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PAVE 100
- 17 Jul 2008 Status changed from initiated to withdrawn prior to recruitment, according to an Eurekalert media release.
- 27 Dec 2007 Initiation of this trial has been delayed from the third quarter of 2007 to at least the second quarter of 2008.
- 07 Aug 2007 New trial record.