Phase II Trial of Pentostatin and Targeted Busulfan as a Novel Reduced Intensity Regimen for Allogeneic Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation Using Laboratory-Guided (CD4-Guided) Immunosuppression.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Pentostatin (Primary) ; Busulfan; Rituximab
- Indications Graft-versus-host disease; Haematological malignancies
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Pento & tBU
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 13 Jan 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 16 Jan 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Jul 2012 to 1 Dec 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.