Apixaban Versus Acetylsalicylic Acid (ASA) to Prevent Stroke in Atrial Fibrillation Patients Who Have Failed or Are Unsuitable for Vitamin K Antagonist Treatment: A Randomized Double-blind Trial
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 12 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Apixaban (Primary) ; Aspirin
- Indications Stroke; Thromboembolism
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms AVERROES
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 22 Aug 2017 This trial has been completed in Czech Republic (End date:2017-04-13).
- 18 Aug 2017 This trial has been completed in France (End date:2017-04-13).
- 26 Jul 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History