Multicentre Study to Assess the Effect of Prophylactic Antipyretic Treatment on the Rate of Febrile Reactions Following Concomitant Administration of GSK Biologicals' 10-valent Pneumococcal Conjugate, Infanrix Hexa and Rotarix Vaccines
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 27 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Pneumococcal 10-valent vaccine conjugate (Primary) ; Hib DTaP hepatitis B poliovirus vaccine (Infanrix hexa); Paracetamol; RIX 4414
- Indications Diphtheria; Fever; Haemophilus infections; Hepatitis B; Pertussis; Pneumococcal infections; Poliomyelitis; Rotavirus infections; Tetanus
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 30 May 2013 Planned number of patients changed from 750 to 400 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Dec 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Oct 2009 Results of primary and booster vaccination published in the Lancet.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History