An open-label, multicenter, phase I/II trial of the safety of escalating doses of PRO131921 in patients with relapsed or refractory chronic lymphocytic leukemia who have been treated with a purine nucleoside analogue-containing regimen.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 06 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs PRO 131921 (Primary)
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Genentech
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 01 Jun 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 May 2009 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.