A multicenter, non-randomized, open-label study to evaluate efficacy and safety of azacitidine and beta erythropoietin [epoetin beta] treatment in patients with myelodysplastic syndrome red cell transfusion dependent with low or intermediate -1 risk.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Azacitidine (Primary) ; Erythropoietin (Primary)
- Indications Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SIMIDIS
- 04 Apr 2014 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued, as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 19 Nov 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2013 to 1 Dec 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Feb 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2012 to 1 Dec 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.