A Phase Ib, Dose-Escalation Study of the Safety and Pharmacokinetics of PRO95780 in Combination With Cetuximab and Irinotecan Chemotherapy or the FOLFIRI Regimen With Bevacizumab in Patients With Previously Treated Metastatic Colorectal Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 20 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab; Cetuximab; Drozitumab; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Irinotecan
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker
- 15 Feb 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Oct 2009 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 Jan 2008 Status changed from recruiting to initiated. Updated from ClinicalTrials.gov.